Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MY COLLEGE LIFE



The Christian school which is
FILAMER CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
located in City of Roxas Capiz,which I enroll because of high standard school and a private school that not profitable and a Christian school, Being in college lots of risks,changes in studying and differences compare to high school. I
started my college with no expectation that I will be enrolled in this school as a college level its just a surprise that suddenly I see my self as a student of Filamer and view my future in college, now Im in 4thyear college student and finishing my course in Bachelor of Science and Computer Science under Computer Science Department more things i learned from this degree. now I with my co-classmates are struggling the final part of our requirements which is the project proposal the main requirements to finally ended-up our college and to graduate with knowledge and skills for every thing we've got and done.

But before I came on this theres a lot of happiness,challenges and tiredness, in school. Lot of things I truly experience, encountering people that i don't even know, I socialize with the people who are some became my friend and people whom i don't get close with, the biggest change in my life happen also when I was in college my father die when I having a Christmas Party on school, it crushes the feelings felt like your world dawning that you'll never know what will happen next to pursue the life in school that you've started, and there that kind person help me to continue my school and I thank him too much.

That was my life in college in school I do cooperate celebration like cheering and speech choir I enjoy it and it is one of a kind experience being in college I do work my responsibilities in school being a student, a classmate and a friend for everyone. This was a lifetime and lasting memories of my life, there was i learned a lot especially lessons and personal experiences, with GOD blessing to blessed me to finally end this with happy and satisfied ending. thank GOD.

























No comments: