Wednesday, September 17, 2008

lovE -,-




loVe vErse's



"There is no fear in love; but perfect love cast out fear,because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love."
JOHN1 4:18

"Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all sins"
PROVERBS 10:12

"Delight youre self also in the Lord and he shall give you the desire of your heart."
PSALM 37:4

"But i say to you love youre enemies. Pray for those who hurt you."
MATTHEW 5:44

"The steadfast love of the lord never cease, hir mercies never come to an end."
LAMENTATIONS 3:22


"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The good person brings good things out of a good treasure"



MATTHEW 12:42-35




lOve pOem

You comfort me with your love;

that filled the feeling's I ever wanted

You touch me with your hand;

that give me strength, everytime i want it.


The love you given now is never as before,

Youre love is like a candle that burns more and more.

My love is like a pillow

that comforts every hurts of the past.


Please love me for who I am,

not just for what I have and done

I learned not to love you, but it reveals the true;

Can your love stay forever and prove it,

within your heart and soul.


May you will not hurt me for loving you;

Because theres no single space of my life'

that never lies on you.

Perfect LOVE

Stolen heart and mind what love is,

Ended-up happy or in tease

When you feel it, make it the best.

Perfect love cast-out fears

And dry everyone's tears

Give strenghts through the years.

Love grows with understanding;

Always feel like it is the beginning

thats leads to happy ending.

No comments: